Jules' Inklings

A space for the unique assortment of topics that I find interesting, relevant or funny. But rarely all three at once.

Thursday, October 02, 2008

There is no title for randomness

Here's some photos, since I have a brand new "I'm having a baby!" digital camera. Other interesting but random notes for the week include that the Steelers are now 3-1, but not without having paid the price. Apparently Safety Ryan Clark showed up to the press conference this week to say it was called off, joking, "I'm sorry, Coach Tomlin is injured." He may as well be too! It's going to be a looong season. And the Chuck season premiere was so fantastic. If you're not watching it, you should be. Onto the photos...

First of all, here's my baby's new bed!



And speaking of beds, here's the king-size, loaded-with-pillows variety I got to enjoy all to myself while on a business trip to Nashville this week. I was really looking forward to this. (sorry Andy). And the AC was cranked - Andy would have woken up as a popsicle. I loved it.



And finally, in case you're not on Facebook with me, here's a shot of the belly at 34.5 weeks. And my new camera. :)

6 Comments:

  • At 10/03/2008 9:42 PM, Blogger Abigail said…

    Ooh, the crib looks great! (And so does the hotel bed - glad the trip went okay...) And you look so cute! I can't believe he's only a few weeks away from arriving... so exciting! :)

     
  • At 10/04/2008 2:01 PM, Blogger Becky said…

    LOVE the crib! So glad your little man has a great bed to sleep in once he gets here.

     
  • At 10/08/2008 1:08 PM, Blogger Morgan | Mrs. Priss said…

    Oh, you are just too cute, and so is your blog! I know what you mean about being drawn to other pregnancy blogs, for sure!

    Thanks for entering the giveaway over at mine -- best of luck! :)

     
  • At 10/08/2008 2:09 PM, Blogger Jenn said…

    lol...your first sentence cracked me up, because i just made my husband buy me a new "i'm having a baby" camera for my birthday! :)

     
  • At 10/08/2008 4:12 PM, Blogger Jules said…

    Oh yeah, the "i'm having a baby!" camera is a must. My old one was so ghetto. I never used it anymore because it took pictures so slowly. No good for babies, dogs or anyone with ADD.

    Thanks for stopping by girls!

     
  • At 10/09/2008 2:56 PM, Blogger JCo said…

    Aren't king sized beds all to yourself the best?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home