Jules' Inklings

A space for the unique assortment of topics that I find interesting, relevant or funny. But rarely all three at once.

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Happy Halloween!
I bought this baby penguin costume from Old Navy for $5 last November. Jesse wasn't even in the plans yet. But I convinced Andy that someday we would have a baby, and I would want to buy said baby a costume. I could pay $20 in the future, or $5 right then. $5 won out. It is freaking humongous on my six pound baby. It was worth it for a few pictures. Since he was sleeping, I decided not to push my luck and try to get anything better or more posed. Have fun trick or treating, handing out candy, or attending a costume party tonight!





3 Comments:

  • At 10/31/2008 12:08 PM, Blogger Becky said…

    SOOO Sweet! James has a dragon costume that is rather large, as well. Also - not transportable at all. meaning - we have to put him in it & out of it everytime we go somewhere --- the tail is 2 feet long! He's pretty darn cute, though! Will send pics this afternoon after school halloween party. Love you all!

     
  • At 1/27/2009 10:51 PM, Blogger Stephanie said…

    He is so very cute. :) I am back into the blogging world, friend. I re-linked to your blog (I broke all my links about a year ago--whoops). Anyway, we'll see how faithful I am. :)

     
  • At 12/14/2009 9:51 PM, Blogger Gina @ MoneywiseMoms said…

    So cute! Hi Jules--you won a giveaway at my blog Moneywise Moms, so please email me!

    ginava3 (at) yahoo (dot) com

    Thanks!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home