Jules' Inklings

A space for the unique assortment of topics that I find interesting, relevant or funny. But rarely all three at once.

Sunday, October 12, 2008

FAIL.
From time to time, I enjoy this blog: failblog.org

I won't rip it off by slapping a big "FAIL" across this picture, but based on the following evidence, I declare October 2008 a failure of an October. I have tried to be patient, but consistent temperatures in the mid-80s in the middle of October is entirely unacceptable. I demand proper fall weather!

1 Comments:

  • At 10/12/2008 9:57 PM, Blogger Debbie said…

    You would like it around here. We got up closer to a "warm" 70 the other day. Ooo! It's warm in the house today. 68 degrees. I refuse to light the heater, even when it was 58. I did close the windows.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home