Jules' Inklings

A space for the unique assortment of topics that I find interesting, relevant or funny. But rarely all three at once.

Thursday, March 17, 2005

Happy St. Patty's Day!
I am wearing green this year. I think there's a tradition where you get punched or something if you don't wear green on this day. Or at least get made fun of incessantly. I should know - I forgot to wear green last year. I kept trying to convince people that my underwear was green to cover for my mistake. But they didn't believe me. Good thing, since I was totally lying. Do what you do on this day, but try to keep it as clean and well-behaved as possible. Remember - tomorrow is just March 18th and you'll still have to answer for what happened on March 17th. So have a green milkshake and mutilate the Irish accent. At least it'll be more fun than whatever you did yesterday!

Today I pay my respects to my late Irish Grandmother, Veronica Weber, who passed before I could ever know her. Thank you for blazing the way and for falling in love with my dear Grandfather (even if he was German).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home