Jules' Inklings

A space for the unique assortment of topics that I find interesting, relevant or funny. But rarely all three at once.

Friday, February 11, 2005

ME - Right Now
I stole this idea from someone else's blog.

1 MINUTE AGO: signing someone up for our storage units
1 DAY AGO: running in the snow
1 WEEK AGO: looking for some down time
1 YEAR AGO: training for my first half-marathon
I HURT: for my Mom… and for Mummum
I LOVE: snowstorms
I HATE: losing
I FEAR: that I’ll never live in Pittsburgh again
I HOPE: that there’s more
I FEEL: like running
I BREAK: DVD players, apparently
I LISTEN: for what people aren’t saying out loud
I HIDE: from people I don’t want to talk to (ex-boyfriends, “distrators,” etc.)
I PLAY: Dance, Dance Revolution – and become addicted
I BREATHE: the cold air, and love it
I MISS: my dog
I LEARNED: to keep my mouth shut
I KNOW: that God is REAL
I DON’T SAY: what I mean (always)
I DREAM: crazy stuff
I NEED: to get myself going (which is the opposite of my whole slowing down philosophy – see “Current Thing” below)
I THINK: that I’m the happiest I’ve ever been
Current Clothes: scarves, sweaters, Sauconys
Current Mood: scattered (is that a MOOD?)
Current Music: "Caught Up" by Usher (iTunes library on random)
Current Taste: almost anything Parisian
Current Hair: cut, but in need of color
Current Smell: coffee (my inability to stop drinking it is screwing up my sleep schedule)
Current thing: slowing down
Current Desktop Picture: Daisy, my family’s dog, “being cute” (she can’t help it)
Current Favorite bands: John Mayer, MxPx, Yellowcard… what’s new?
Current Book: The Confession
Current DVD In Player: You mean my broken DVD player? Last DVD watched... Alias, Season 3
Current Worry: none... I'm crusin'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home