Jules' Inklings

A space for the unique assortment of topics that I find interesting, relevant or funny. But rarely all three at once.

Friday, January 21, 2005

Steeler Obsession Takes New Form
I had a dream last night... in weird dream world, it was this Sunday and I turned on the TV sometime before 6:30 (AFC Championship Game start time). Not only was the game already on, but only the 4th quarter was left to play. The score was tied at 33. You'll all be happy to know that even though I didn't see the rest of the game (you know, I had to get on the road - dream world, whatever @@), that a nice gentleman in a convenience store let me know a few hours later that the Steelers had won. I calmly excused myself from the convenience store setting, went outside and screamed my head off. And I mean screamed. I wouldn't be surprised if I had actually screamed in my sleep.

It's official--I'm obsessed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home