Jules' Inklings

A space for the unique assortment of topics that I find interesting, relevant or funny. But rarely all three at once.

Tuesday, May 11, 2004

Hometown Hottie
So the "hometown hottie" (see comments under Life Is Never Boring ), Amber Brkich, took it all - the man and the million.

Oh well, props to another Pittsburgh area native winning the million (Jenna Morasca was the first Pittsburgh Survivor winner). With only like, what, seven (?) Survivor seasons under our belt, taking two of them isn't too shabby for the Steel City.

I placed two votes for my all-time favorite Survivor, Rob C., to win the additional million, although I don't believe I can begin to compete with the rabid Rupert fans. You too can rock the vote, but only until midnight on Wednesday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home