Jules' Inklings

A space for the unique assortment of topics that I find interesting, relevant or funny. But rarely all three at once.

Friday, July 22, 2005

Harry Withdrawal
Since the release of and my subsequent finishing of book six of the famed (indeed, obsessed over) J.K. Rowling series, Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, I have toyed around with ideas about what to write on here. There's too much, however, to bring it all together into a cohesive thought at this point. Nor am I able to commit to talking about just one element. But I did just read a great article in Time magazine on Rowling (which, as they pointed out, rhymes with bowling, not howling). If you haven't read the book yet, but plan to, there are some very small spoilers on the content, but nothing a normal person wouldn't mind knowing ahead of time. Some people are super sticklers for knowing nothing ahead of time. I'm not one of those people, so I'd consider it safe. Proceed at your own risk. I found this article revealing about her character and her plans. And in my current state of Harry-withdrawal, thirst quenching.

J.K. Rowling Hogwarts And All.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home