Jules' Inklings

A space for the unique assortment of topics that I find interesting, relevant or funny. But rarely all three at once.

Friday, July 01, 2005

Welcome to the World of Home Ownership


The House
Originally uploaded by Jules Verne.

I've heard this phrase a lot in the past month or two. Next to "congrats," apparently it's the comment of choice when you tell someone that you just bought a house. In a whirlwind of paperwork and well-wishing, I purchased my first house--a townhouse to be exact--this past April. Expenses abound, but the rewards are immeasurable. The other night I sat out on my back deck with my red lantern lights plugged in and watched the show: real lightning and that of the bug variety taking over the sky and the yard. It was beautiful.

Anyone who is reading this and wants to stop by my house-warming party on the 4th of July, there will be hot dogs and pop for everyone. :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home