Jules' Inklings

A space for the unique assortment of topics that I find interesting, relevant or funny. But rarely all three at once.

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

When I Grow Up
Last week in a church roundtable discussion, we had to list out what a dream job would be. Not necessarily what we are gifted to do, or even what is possible. More like - what is the most fun, exciting job you can think of having? All actual skills and probabilities aside. This is what I came up with. No laughing.

1) Professional surfer. I really just want the tan, the body, and the clothes. And me flitting about in some exotic locale on a regular basis.
2) Personal assistant to Jennifer Garner. Hanging out on the set of Alias, getting cappuccinos for the nicest girl Hollywood, and rubbing shoulders with her new beau Ben and his best buddy Matt.
3) Band manager. Probably more headache than I really want. But I've always wanted to be on the road with a really cool band, doing what I do best--bossing people around.
4) Host of The Amazing Race. All the perks of world travel and fancy resorts. All the excitement of the race. None of the stress of actual competition.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home