Jules' Inklings

A space for the unique assortment of topics that I find interesting, relevant or funny. But rarely all three at once.

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

My Relief Trip™
It's similar to "My eBay," "My Yahoo!" or the myriad of other personally customizable nuggets of your life. I've read on many people's blogs about their own experiences with the hurricane-ravaged areas of our country. This, however, is My Relief Trip™.

On November 19-26, I will miss Thanksgiving in Pittsburgh for the first time in my 28 years and travel to Pass Christian, MS with a group of approximately 70 students and faculty/staff from Asbury College. A handful or so of other "community members/alums," including 3 other Cre8tive Group-ers, will also be a part of the team providing relief to this hard hit area. I'm sure I will tell you much more about My Relief Trip™ in the upcoming weeks. However, I first wanted to share with everyone pictures of the area. As you'll see, it was a beautiful town, with a lot of gorgeous, old southern mansions.

Before & After Pictures of Pass Christian, MS

Wilmore to the Pass: Operation Restoration, Official Site

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home