Jules' Inklings

A space for the unique assortment of topics that I find interesting, relevant or funny. But rarely all three at once.

Saturday, November 19, 2005

Harry Potter and Mississippi
It's about 1:30 am and I just got home from seeing the 4th installment of the Harry Potter series brought to life, The Goblet of Fire. And in about 2 hours (that's right, TWO), my alarm will sound signaling it's time to head off to Pass Christian, Mississippi for My Relief Trip™. Sounds crazy I know, but missing the Potter premiere before I left for a week was not an option; and I don't regret it (go see it now!) Forgive me if I don't write more but I must attend to my "nap." I would greatly appreciate all your thoughts and prayers for us this week. Happy Thanksgiving. I'll catch you on the flip side.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home