Jules' Inklings

A space for the unique assortment of topics that I find interesting, relevant or funny. But rarely all three at once.

Thursday, January 29, 2004

I feel a bit arrogant to even being doing this. Who's going to want to read what I have to say? It's a bit like when I make a music mix for myself. A friend will say, "Oh great, a new mix - can you burn me a copy?" Let's see.. how do I convince them that they probably don't want one, as I can't imagine anyone else in the world who would enjoy the odd collection of songs I've put together to function as a singular piece? So maybe this blog will be like that. And maybe I'll discover that there's someone else out there who would put MxPx next to Billy Joel and round it out with a little Los Lobos. We'll see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home